Chicken breast recipes are tasty and always popular recipes in every festival or every meal for everyone in the house. Today we will present a simple chicken breast recipes menu which you can do it yourself in your home.
When you finish reading this article, you will have a delicious recipe for eating with your loved family. If you are ready, let’s get started!
3 Easy Chicken Breast Recipes for Your Family
Choose one of these recipes and then try to make a delicious food. We provide you with all detailed steps. Let’s get started.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mustard (prepared)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Mix well the honey, mustard, parsley, paprika and basil into a paste.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place them on a lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour half of the paste over the chicken and spread it uniformly with a brush.
- Bake it in the pre-heated oven for half an hour. Then, turn over the chicken and use the remaining paste over the other side. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes till the chicken is done.
You can use Dijon mustard in place of yellow mustard. The chicken can be wrapped in an Aluminium foil to keep it moist and flavorful. You can also marinate the chicken with the honey mustard overnight or for a few hours.
Image Source: allrecipes.com
Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata
- 4(6 ounces) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 small lemons cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 4 garlic cloves halved
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon grated shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 oregano sprig
- 1 thyme sprig
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Pound the chicken to 3/4 inch thickness and sprinkle 3/8 teaspoon salt and pepper on it. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a pan on medium-high and add the chicken. Cook the pieces on each side until done. Then, place the chicken on a plate.
- Mix up the lemon, garlic, and sugar in a bowl. To the same pan, add another teaspoon of oil and heat it. Pour the lemon mixture and cook till the lemons are slightly browned. Keep it in the bowl.
- In another pan( or the same one after cleaning it with paper towels) heat one and a half teaspoon of butter till it melts. Add the shallot, garlic, thyme and oregano sprig and cook for a minute. Next, add the white wine and bring to a boil. After about 3 minutes, add the remaining salt, stock, and flour and stir with a whisk. Lower the heat and let it simmer for around 3 minutes till liquid reduces to 2/3 cup.
- Remove the pan from heat and throw away the thyme and oregano sprigs. Add the remaining butter and capers.
- Add the chicken breasts to the sauce and top it with the lemon mix and chopped parsley.
Image Source: cookinglight.com
Californian Grilled Chicken
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 oranges, juice and zest
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup wildflower honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Combine the orange juice and zest, lemon juice and zest, lime juice and zest, honey, coriander, olive oil, red pepper flakes together into a paste and keep aside 1/4 cup of it for later use.
- Pound the chicken breasts to 3/4 inch thickness and marinate them well with the remaining mixture. Cover it with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill and grease the grate lightly. Now baste the chicken over the grill with the mixture that was initially kept aside. Grill for about 5 minutes on each side. An instant temperature thermometer should read 165 degrees F or 74 degrees C in the center of the chicken when done.
Image Source: delish.com
The chicken can be grilled wrapped in Aluminium foil, which keeps it moist. You can also marinate the chicken overnight. This grilled chicken is best if served with a salad or warm tortillas with salsa.