This cookie come with several many an ingredient to make difference with another cookie, try to make this appetizer today.
- 1 – 12 oz. pkg. of semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons of boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt over hot (not boiling water), 1/2 cup chocolate morsels. Stir until smooth and cool to room temperature. In small cup, dissolve coffee in boiling water and set aside. In small bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and coffee. Beat until creamy. Add egg and melted chocolate morsels. Mix well. Then gradually add flour mixture.
Stir in the remaining chocolate morsels and walnuts. Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to stand 2-3 minutes before removing from cookie sheets; cool completely.